Date：2021/1/29 14:53:41 / Read： / Source：本站
1. Product introduction
By modifying the conventional pp material, the original "nano polymer additive" can improve the disadvantages of conventional plastic building templates. The additives can increase the hardness of the template, while ensuring its toughness, thereby increasing the flexural modulus of the overall template to 3200MPa ; The deformation rate of the template can be perfectly controlled within 2mm and the diagonal within 0.5mm, which better meets the needs of construction, sets a benchmark for similar products, and leads the "plastic instead of wood" template revolution.
2. Product features of hollow plastic building template:
(1) Light weight, high strength, good toughness, and high impact resistance;
(2) Small expansion coefficient, large board width, few joints, and wear resistance;
(3) No moisture absorption, no mildew, no cracking, cold resistance, high temperature resistance, acid and alkali resistance;
(4) It is easy to process, sawn, nailable, weldable, and can be connected and combined at will;
(5) Smooth and smooth surface: good casting effect;
(6) The number of cycles used can reach more than 50 times, and the service life is long;
(7) It is easy to demold, no need to brush the mold release agent, it can fall off by tapping on the template, shortening the working hours, saving manpower and speeding up the project;
(8) Environmental protection and energy saving, no pollution, no harmful and toxic gas emissions
3. Cost advantage
Plastic bag template: Turnover times are up to 50 to 100 times, which reduces the cost by more than 55% compared to the same period of the wood mold. At the same time, after the turnover reaches the upper limit, it can be recycled at 30% of the transaction price, which greatly reduces the project cost.